Thursday, December 14, 2006


Click here to add Tax Man to your Google Reader or Home page:
Add to Google

To view the full web site of TAX MAN, click: which will contain additional information, better viewing and linkage to other sites..


Your children may make a few hundred dollars working a part time job and not earn enough to require them to file a tax return.

That does NOT mean they are prohibited from filing—and they may NEED to file so they can get a refund if tax was withheld by their employer.

If a client of mine has a child who worked a part-time job and wants a return filed to get a refund I normally do it at either no additional fee or for a small nominal fee.

This information is not intended to be advice to the recipient.In compliance with Treasury Department Circular 230, unless stated to the contrary, any Federal Tax advice contained in this Blog was not intended or written to be used and cannot be used for the purposes of avoiding penalties.

No comments: